The sexual wellness market is projected to reach $ 45.05 billion by 2026
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights into the impact of COVID-19 featured in this Global Sexual Wellness Market report. The sexual wellness market is projected to reach $ 45.05 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 7.
New York, October 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Sexual Wellness Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026 Report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05151520/? utm_source = GNW
The ongoing creation of a new sexual culture that is free from the stigma of the concept of sex is witness to the exploration of sexual fantasies, driving shifts in attitudes, and linking sexual health with lifestyle. The use of sexual protective measures or contraceptives is becoming more important with the emergence of sexually transmitted diseases, preventing the spread of diseases and potentially limiting the birth rate. Innovation in product development and sales channels that enable better condom acceptance among the young population. As governments around the world fight for unsafe sex practices, the need for accessible and reversible contraceptives such as condoms is driving the world market.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the Sexual Wellness Market during the forecast period:
• Growing penetration of the digital marketplace
• Increasing use of dating applications in APAC
• Growth through Sexual Wellness Festivals, Fairs and Exhibitions
• Increase in government initiatives to distribute condoms free of charge
• Male condoms accounted for over 99% of the world market. However, the female condom segment will have a significant CAGR of over 25%.
• With the enormous development of infrastructure and R&D support, international providers are rapidly expanding their presence in the sexual wellness industry.
• North America has a well structured and developed sexual wellness system. The sexual wellness industry in North America is projected to reach $ 10.50 billion by 2026.
• In 2020, the sex toy segment was the market leader with a market share of 57.71%. Sex toys are in high demand from countries such as the United States, China, and Japan.
• L Brands, formerly known as Limited Brands, designs and markets beauty products, personal care products, apparel and accessories.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the current Sexual Wellness market and its market dynamics for the period 2021-2026. It provides a detailed overview of several market growth factors, restraints, and trends. The report provides both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and researches leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
SEXUAL WELLNESS MARKET SEGMENTATION
This research report includes a detailed segmentation according to
SEXUAL WELLNESS MARKET SEGMENTS
Product: With innovations in condom design, it has fueled the demand for condoms around the world. The condom segment is expected to have a market share of 32.65% in 2026. The sudden surge in sex toys was seen in March and April 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There is a growing consumer demand for both shared and solo sex toys. Sex toy manufacturers and retailers are capitalizing on this growing interest by offering bundled products for adults and “starter kits” for curious customers.
Gender: Numerous products developed in the sexual wellness industry, from condoms to sexual lubricants, have focused on the demands and needs of men as their primary customers. However, male customers typically offer better options to vendors who develop products for the sexual wellness industry. The global sexual wellness market by gender was estimated at $ 21.42 billion in 2020 and will reach $ 32.87 billion by 2026. Kenya, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. Sellers may consider keeping an eye on vacancies promoting the sale of free condoms, which tends to reduce their leeway to put the branded condoms up for sale.
Distribution: Sexual wellness products are available to end users through online e-commerce portals from OEMs and direct-to-consumer stores such as Amazon, Adam & Eve online stores, eBay, Ann Summers, Alibaba, and AliExpress. The entry of major condom manufacturers such as Reckitt Benckiser and Church & Dwight is driving sales of sex toys and sexual lubricants through retail stores such as sex shops and supermarkets around the world. The increase in online sales is expected to increase by over 20% over the previous year in the forecast period.
Market segmentation by product
• sex toys
o rubber pennies
o penis rings
o rubber vaginas
o blindfolds / feathers
o Harness & strap-on penis
o Bondage equipment
o Latex & latex free
o Branded and institutional
o Male and female
• Exotic lingerie
• Sexual lubricants
o silicon based
Market segmentation by gender
Market segmentation by distribution
• Offline retail
o Specialty shop
o mass market players
o drugstore / pharmacy
• Online retail
The sexual wellness industry in North America is enjoying great attraction due to the growing purchasing power of end users, especially millennials. One of the key drivers of the market’s growth in North America is its robust institutional sales by government and federal agencies, NGOs, and charities. The sex toy market has a majority share of 48.78% of sexual wellness products in the region, followed by condoms (33.25%). North America is expected to follow a leadership strategy. Players are expected to continue building improved facilities and maintaining offshore facilities in this region to increase profits and expand their customer base.
Market segmentation by geography
o South Korea
o New Zealand
or Sri Lanka
o Great Britain
• North America
• Middle East and Africa
o United Arab Emirates
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
• Latin America
The aggressive competitive scenario in the global sexual wellness industry is currently intensifying. The market for sexual wellness is moderately fragmented, with many global players offering sexual lubricants with high functionality and designs. Players need to develop new technologies and keep up with upcoming technologies in order to have a competitive advantage over other providers. The female condom market is more concentrated in developing and peripheral regions such as Africa and Central Asia. Veru Healthcare / The Female Health Company, Cupid Ltd., HLL, Shanghai Dahua Medical Apparatus Company, Tianjin Condombao Medical Polyurethane Tech. Co. are some of the major players in the female condom industry.
• Lifestyles (LIFESTYLES HOLDCO PTE. LTD.)
• Church & Dwight
• Diamond products
• Reckitt-Benckiser Group
• Okamoto industry
• Karex Berhad
• Doc Johnson
Other prominent providers
• Beate Uhse
• Beijing target
• Jewelery indiscreet
• BILLY BOY
• BMS factory
• Beware of wear and tear
• Calvin Klein
• Convex latex
• Cosmo lady
• Cupid Limited
• Dongkuk Techco
• Double one
• Eau Zone oils and fragrances
• European Lingerie Group AB (ELG)
• Powerful products
• Fuji latex
• Good clean love
• Guy & O’Neill
• Professional skin care from Hathor
• HBM Group
• HLL Lifecare
• ID lubricants
• Innova quality
• Innovus Pharma
• Limited trademarks (LVMH)
• La Maison Lejaby
• La Perla
• Live well marks
• Lovehoney Group
• Mankind Pharma
• Mayor laboratories
• MD Science Lab
• MTLC latex
• Orient industry
• pjur group
• Sagami rubber industry
• Sensual beauty
• Shandong Ming Yuan latex
• Shanghai Dahua Medical Apparatus Co.
• Silk parasol
• StaySafe condoms (FROM ADVACARE PHARMA)
• STRATA miscellaneous product design
• Suki (OhMiBod)
• Thai Nippon Rubber Industry (TNR)
• The company yes
• Tianjin Condombao Medical Polyurethane Tech
• Topco sales
• Trigg laboratories
• Veru Healthcare / The Female Health Company
• XR marks
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the market for sexual wellness?
2. What are the factors influencing the growth of the Sexual Wellness Market Share?
3. Who are the major players in the sexual wellness industry?
4. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the sexual wellness industry?
5. What are the latest opportunities in the global sexual wellness market?
6. Which region has the highest growth rate in the sexual wellness market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05151520/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001